Monday, September 6, 2010

Research Brief

This blog is part of a research project I am doing for a Diploma of Library/ Information Services.

The subject of my research is the Bodleian Library at the University of Oxford.

I want to know all about the history of this institution - the founder himself, the librarians, the collection and something about the amazing buildings that this library is housed in. I also want to try to find out how a library that has been around since the early 1600s continues to develop and remain relevant in a constantly changing information landscape.

Over the next few weeks I will be attempting to uncover this information using a variety of resources, including books, journals and electronic resources.

You will see my progess, as it happens, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment