Friday, October 22, 2010

Reflections


I have read some blogs before, but the closest I’ve ever come to doing one myself is Facebook. It's not that I hadn't thought about it, I just didn't know what to write about. So this assignment was my chance.

Although I have really enjoyed it, I was very pushed for time so didn’t get to spend as much time on it as I would have liked. The most difficult thing was finding time to do the research that I wanted to do, within the time limits set by the course. However, I was lucky enough to find a lot of information that was interesting and relevant to the assignment, and what I enjoyed most was wading through this.

I am glad that I have now learned how to use this medium, because I can see how useful it is, and how much it is used in the library and information industries. I’m sure that this will be the first of many blogs that I make or contribute to.

No comments:

Post a Comment